International Journal of Interdisciplinary Current Advanced Research (IJICAR) is an online open-access peer reviewed publication which focuses on research in the field of interdisciplinary subject areas in worldwide. The journal encourages articles on original research, case studies and reviews on topic of current interest.
The Journal is published monthly adopting the continuous publication model and submission is open to researchers in the field of interdisciplinary subject areas across the globe. All papers are subject to screening by the Editorial Board followed by a blinded peer-review by experts in the concerned field. Authors are advised to read our editorial policies to understand our review process. All papers are accepted subject to editorial changes.
All persons designated as authors should qualify for authorship. Authorship credit should be based only on significant contributions to
All manuscripts are reviewed by an editor and members of the Editorial Board or Qualified outside reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible.
Manuscript must be written in clear and concise English. Either British or American spelling is acceptable. It must be sent in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx). General format of the research papers should be as follows in given template:
The second page should carry an abstract of not more than 250 words. For full research paper, the abstract should be structured into four components-
Below the abstract, provide key words (minimum three but not more than six) in alphabetical orders separated by coma.
Clearly state the purpose of the study. Briefly summarize the rationale of the study and clearly indicate the lacunae or deficiencies in previous studies for which present study has been taken up. Give only pertinent references. Do not review the subject extensively.
The paper must clearly define the research methods or methodologies are used in it. (Mandatory for research articles).
Include number of observation and the statistical significance of the findings appropriately. Detailed statistical analyses, mathematical derivations, and the like may sometimes be suitably presented in the form of one or more appendices. Present your results in logical sequence in the text, tables and illustrations. Do not repeat in the text all the data already given in tables, illustrations or both. Emphasize and summarize only important observations. Each table should be typed continuously with the text. Legends for illustrations/figures should be typed continuously with the text (as shown in the template).
Emphasize the new and important aspects of the study and conclusions derived from them. Do not repeat in details data given in the results section. Include in the discussion the implications of the findings and their limitations and relate the research topics. Link the conclusion with the goals of the study but avoid unqualified statements and conclusions not completely supported by your data. Discussion should be relevant and an unnecessary lengthy presentation should be avoided.
A very brief summary note of the work with a concluding remark should be given. This should include the novelty and implication of the work and its contribution to the upliftment of the present scientific knowledge in general.
Number the references consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text. Identify references in text and legends by Arabic numerals. Only appropriate references should be cited. Generally, for a full research paper, the number of references should not exceed 25.
The references must be verified by the author(s) against the original documents. Examples of correct forms of reference are given below:
For standard journal article, list all authors when six or less; when seven or more, list only first three and add et al. for examples:
1. Halpern SD, Ubel PA, Caplan AL. Solid-organ transplantation in HIV- infected patients. N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 284-287
2. Pugia MJ, Sammer R, Corey P, Lott JA, Anderson L, Gleason S, The uristatin dipstick is useful in distinguishing upper respiratory from urinary tract infections. Clin Chim Acta2004;341: 73-81.
1. Rose ME, Huerbin MB, Melick J, Marion DW, PalmerAM, Schiding JK, et al. Regulation of interstitial excitatory amino acid concentrations after cortical contusion injury. Brainv b Res2002; 935 (1-2): 40-46.
1. Tian D, Araki H, Stahl E, Bergelson J, Kreitman M. Signatureof balancing selection in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. In press 2002.
1. Burrow GN. The Thyroid: nodules and neoplasia. In: Fleig P, Baxter JD, Broadus AE, FrohmanL A, editors. Endocrinology and metabolism. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1989: 473-507.
2. Pal GK and Pal Pravati. Brainstem auditory evoked potential. In: Text book of practical physiology. 2nd ed. Chennai: Orient Longman. 2005: 305-309.
1. Christensen S, Oppacher F. An analysis of Kozas computational effort statistic for genetic programming. EuroGP 2002: 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming; 2002 Apr 3-5; Kinsdale Ireland.
1. Borkowski MM. Infant sleep and feeding: a telephone survey of Hispanic Americans [dissertation]. Mount Pleasant (MI): Central Michigan University;2002
Click to download
Agricultural, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Environmental Science, Ecology, Arachnology, Biodiversity and Conservation, Entomology, Limnology, Ichthyology, Malacology, Immunology and Microbiology, Neuroscience, Marine Biology.
Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth and Planetary Science, Energy, Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy, Engineering, Material Science, Statistics, Library and Information Science.
Arts and Humanities, Business Management, Hotel Management, Management, Tourism, Accounting, Decision Science, Education, Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology, Political Science, English Literature, Hindi Literature, Sanskrit Literature and History, etc.
Medicine and Dentistry, Nursing and Health Professions, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Science, Veterinary Science, Veterinary Medicine, the Journal invites original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications ibuyessayonline.com that are not published or not being considered for publication.
1. Best Global Knowledge Sharing Platform
2. Encouraging Quality Research
3. 360 Degrees Coverage of Research Field
4. Certificates to All Authors
5. Official Review Report for All Published Paper
6. Connect to World Research Community
7. Online Promote Your Content
8. Dedicated Eminent Review Team
9. Rapid Review Process
10. Lowest Publication Fee to Encourage Researchers
ISSN 2663 - 0931(Print)
ISSN 2663 - 2594(Online)
Area – Multidisciplinary
Frequency – Monthly
Language – English, Hindi and Sanskrit
Review Process – Double Blinded
Plagiarism Tolerance – Zero Level